More Quick Clint Curtis Media Notes and other TidBits...
- Air America Radio aired their interview with Curtis, as first reported here last night, this morning on their Unfiltered program. Attempting to get a link to the audio, and we've been told by producers at AA that they will be running clips from the interview all week. Will update here when we do.
UPDATE: I'm listening to a copy of the AA interview now, and I should have noted before that AA can proudly take credit for having the first broadcast media interview with Curtis. As well, they were kind enough to give The BRAD BLOG credit for breaking the story. Which we appreciate. Trying to figure out how to get the .MP3's posted at this time. Hopefully AA will be able to host them since we don't currently own the bandwidth to make them available for download (I suspect there will be many who will wish to listen). More as I can get it for ya...
FURTHER UPDATE: Air America has now made the complete Curtis interview is now available online here. (Haven't listened to it yet, but I'm told it contains even more than just the stuff they aired this morning).
HOPEFULLY FINAL UPDATE ON THIS: Crooks and Liars has now posted the Curtis interview as it aired on AA, as opposed to the full uncut 17 minute interview. This version is notable because you'll also get the hosts take on Curtis and the story in general.
- Also, Curtis appeared on the Thom Hartmann Radio Show this morning in his first hour at Noon ET. .MP3 of the Hartmann interview here. The section with Curtis begins just around the 8 minute mark. (Thanks Greg D!)
- Curtis met this morning with a U.S. Senator's office to discuss what he claims to know about a certain aspect of his case. We're being purposely vague on details here, as we've been asked, so as not to spook anybody out there in particular.
- He was also present at today's Dem Judiciary Committee Hearings on the Ohio Election. We're told he was "swarmed afterwards" by folks who wanted to talk to him.
- And -- as he's been "off the grid" since Monday -- and is wholly unaware of all the discussion that's been taking place on the internet about his story, we informed him of many of the attempts currently taking place to both debunk and/or confirm various elements of he and his claim.
His comment to The BRAD BLOG about that: "Good! We want them to debunk as much possible, since that means they'll research the claims and find out how much is out there about it all...including stuff that I don't even know yet!"
STILL...AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED...DEVELOPING...